Thursday 26 April 2012

This is real, This is me

“With realization of one’s own potential & self confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” ~Dalai Lama 

 Hey..been a sec..well I've always been good at starting things...then I just give up along the way. I'm trying to be more consistent, its one of my weaknesses..others have alcohol problems, drug problems, mine is not being consistent. Today started out alright..now its at a low ..but hey that's just what life is like..rather what it looks like it was meant to be..
Working on my self confidence...I know...


would you look at that..I didn't finish this either..well I'm finishing it now..


Our flaws also make us the people we are, though I sometimes fancy myself perfect...I'm made aware everyday of how I'm not. Either way I wouldn't want to dwell on what's wrong instead of what I'm trying to do right...I've been stuck looking for people's approval for most of my short life, but it recently dawned on me..which it should have a long time ago..you can't make everyone happy..NEVER EVER..maybe in another world, but in this one....


I'd always go the extra mile for people..*I'd like to think I did*, but till I realized very few would reciprocate the kind of effort, well it makes you see who matters and who doesn't. I'm on some sort of self discovery trip and quite frankly I didn't love myself enough to know my worth. So I've cropped a few..many people out of the picture, I know there's some honest people to love out there, and I'll find them. I've already been blessed enough to know some of the coolest people in the world...


Its been quite a trip but I can safely say I'm almost there. Sure there's a few things we'd love to change but I'm imperfectly perfect..everyone is.

No comments:

Post a Comment