Thursday 26 April 2012

One of 'those' days

well, I had started out a few days ago intending to write something with this title, but I didn't finish and well..it got lost..but I feel just like almost every other day...is a 'those' day..get me?..Sad really, tired of sitting on my ass doing nothing..waiting to go to college and well, looks like my study permit is delaying a wee bit, but I choose to still hope for the best.
When you argue with someone, lets say, a best friend(which at the present time I have none)..how do you clear it?..just wait for both of you to forget and start talking again..as far as I'm concerned my confrontations have never gone right. I'm a talker but my feelings leaving my mind clearly is another story. Lately I've been having more conversations with myself, I like to think of myself as quite entertaining. But before it reaches a point of madness I need to find someone to vent to...*already feel sorry for whoever will be about*..I gotta go but I'm thinking of some Ghandi quote..something about how we must be the change we wish to see in the world....the world right about now, could use some sunshine...ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment